Friday 18 June 2010

LAMENTING "THE LADDER"

Well, I thought by halfway through the AFL footy season I might have regained some of last year’s skilful insights to arrest my quickening descent down the tipping ladder. But no, 12 rounds have now been completed and I seem to slip a further few thousand places each week, relegating me to my current position of 62,950 with a score of 59.

Pete, on 66 who leads our local tipping comp with 17 participants, is in 3,856th position on the official AFL tipping comp, and my son Kris who is on 67 and equal first in his school’s staff comp, is sitting in 2,919th position on the AFL site. Very impressive you guys.

We’re all a bit behind the leader on the AFL site who has 75, but positions chop and change every week, and the fact the teams keep insisting on playing unpredictably isn’t exactly helping.

Have submitted my efforts for this weekend, will probably end up regretting my choices, we’re all very wise in hindsight. As ever, go Doggies. Woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment